Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Diver is dead

  • AusGeoCache@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
      What size boat do we need to create a wake big enough for the Diver?

      Cache on,
      Blizzard

      Dick Young

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
        We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
        Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
        instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
        maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, AusGeoCache@a... wrote:
        > What size boat do we need to create a wake big enough for the Diver?
        >

        > Cache on,
        > Blizzard
        >
        > Dick Young
      • alan
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2004
          Party just for a name change?

          Candy Lind wrote:

          >We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
          >Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
          >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
          >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
          >
          >Candy
          >

          > Wayne Lind wrote:
          >
          >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San Antonio and had a
          >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the corpse of
          >>honor.
          >>
          >>Wake for the Diver????

        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
            Sure, ANY excuse for a party!! LOL

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, alan <alan@a...> wrote:
            > Party just for a name change?
            >

            > Candy Lind wrote:
            >
            >... Why don't we just have a party
            > >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
            > >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
            > >
            > >Candy
            > >

            > > Wayne Lind wrote:
            > >
            > >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San
            Antonio and had a
            > >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the
            corpse of
            > >>honor.
            > >>
            > >>Wake for the Diver????

          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
              Look at it this way Alan. How often does it happen that the guest of honor
              gets to give the rebuttal to his own eulogy? It's your big chance.