The Diver is dead

  • alan@alancurry.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
      More information here: http://www.alancurry.com
    • AusGeoCache@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
        Do old divers sink into the sunset?

        Cache on,
        Blizzard

        Dick Young

      • G.O. Mental
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
          so when is the um.. wake? lol

          Sent: 7/31/2004 4:34:48 PM
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Diver is dead

          More information here: http://www.alancurry.com

        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
            Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San Antonio and had a
            great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the corpse of
            honor.

            Wake for the Diver????

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
              What size boat do we need to create a wake big enough for the Diver?

              Cache on,
              Blizzard

              Dick Young

            • Candy Lind
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
                We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
                Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
                instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
                maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL

                Candy

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, AusGeoCache@a... wrote:
                > What size boat do we need to create a wake big enough for the Diver?
                >

                > Cache on,
                > Blizzard
                >
                > Dick Young
              • alan
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2004
                  Party just for a name change?

                  Candy Lind wrote:

                  >We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
                  >Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
                  >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
                  >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
                  >
                  >Candy
                  >

                  > Wayne Lind wrote:
                  >
                  >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San Antonio and had a
                  >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the corpse of
                  >>honor.
                  >>
                  >>Wake for the Diver????

                • Candy Lind
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
                    Sure, ANY excuse for a party!! LOL

                    Candy

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, alan <alan@a...> wrote:
                    > Party just for a name change?
                    >

                    > Candy Lind wrote:
                    >
                    >... Why don't we just have a party
                    > >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
                    > >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
                    > >
                    > >Candy
                    > >

                    > > Wayne Lind wrote:
                    > >
                    > >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San
                    Antonio and had a
                    > >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the
                    corpse of
                    > >>honor.
                    > >>
                    > >>Wake for the Diver????

                  • Wayne Lind
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
                      Look at it this way Alan. How often does it happen that the guest of honor
                      gets to give the rebuttal to his own eulogy? It's your big chance.