Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A new Cache as promised!!!

  • Randell Pitts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
      Is it his B-day tonight?  Mine is tomorrow...

      Won't be able to attend- gotta work.  :(

      Tanya Phillips <tanyamp@...> wrote:
      Hey all you Geo Geeks!  Watch for a new cache to go live tonight by
      6pm for Chuck's Birthday Party Tonight!!!
      I sent an email invite to lots of you and also created an EVITE, but
      I know I missed people!  Everyone is invited and the cache coords
      are to my house.  It's my first real puzzle cache and you will get
      such a hoot out of it!  You'll be laughing till next week!!!

      GCK4HF
      www.geocaching.com

      Potluck starts at 6:30pm tonight, bring something to share!!!
      If you want me to send you the evite, email me and I will add you to
      the list!
      thanks
      Tanya