Pedernales Fun

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Message
      I just signed up for the Geo-Stomping Groovy Grape thingie near Pedernales SP on Sunday, August 29.  I'm planning on camping at the park Saturday night and would consider setting up a supper event at my favorite Johnson City hole in the wall, Fat Tire Burgers, and then going back to the campground for a fire and marshmallows.  If you are interested in such a thing, let me know.  Their burgers are HUGE and their homemade onion rings are incredible. They also have vegetarian options and BBQ plus homemade desserts.

      I'm NOT considering doing a campground cookout for that evening, but if someone else is so inclined, just say so and I'll not do the Fat Tire thing.

      There were plenty of campsite reservations available when I made mine.......