RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GPS Instruction Announcement

  • Joan Whistler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      I have taken a couple of classes from Derrick and he's a great teacher ... a
      former Army Ranger with lots of real experience. I took a navigation and
      survival class that he offered for the TOWN (Texas Outdoors Woman Network)
      group and another compass navigation class ... both were lots of fun and
      very informative. Let me know if you have any questions about him.

      Joan "UGoGirl"