Re: Geekfest and GPSBabel

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
      Alan's pitch will also be preserved in mini-CD form along with all
      the other presentations. Sorry I haven't notified anyone about them,
      I've just felt crummy, and my Dallas trip with Tanya on Tuesday
      didn't help me get caught up, either.

      At least now I have PART of the answer as to WHY I feel crummy ... I
      woke up at 3:30 a.m. with an earache! I tempted fate on one too many
      lake trips with no disinfectant eardrops afterwards ...

      Happy Trails!
      Candy

      http://www.alancurry.com