Monster Cache Event Posted

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      GCK3YW
      Now that the initial discussion has subsided, I'd just like to say
      that this cache idea is about teamwork. It's about all of us working
      together towards a common goal to create something who's sum is
      greater than it's parts. For all I know we'll never even pull it off
      BUT I think we owe it to ourselves to give it a shot. At least
      that's how I feel about it.
      Hope to see y'all at the event.
      Thanks!
      Steve