Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Site about GPS from Brasil

  • Tim Gahagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
      How is this about geocaching?
      It is just a bunch of Ads that probably get someone paid.

      Would the Admin remove this person from the Central Texas List, since there e-mail is even in  Brasil.

      Or could we make it a private list by invitation/aproval only?

      Chances are there are lots of lurkers that are spam finders and just watch our e-mail traffic go by and get our GOOD e-mail addresses.

      Thanks!

      Tim

      At 04:04 PM 7/20/2002 -0300, you wrote:
      http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

      Yahoo! Encontros - O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gĂȘmea.
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor