GC7723 Schoolhouse Rock - 2 Year Anniversary!

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Schoolhouse Rock - GC7723 ( http://tinyurl.com/3l62g ) was placed two
      years ago today. It was my first traditional cache, and it's still
      going strong after two years in a spot completely open and visible to
      Muggles. It has generated around 90 smileys during its tenure, and I
      hope it will generate many more fun times for cachers from Austin and
      elsewhere. If you haven't done it, c'mon out and cross it off your
      list today!

      Rave reviews for Schoolhouse Rock GC7723:

      "Funny, I kept singing, 'Conjunction Junction, what's your
      function'..." -DivasDude

      "This was a nice place, it's a shame if you don't stop you never really
      see it." -TankandEmiloo

      "This is the third lowracer cache that I've done and I'm impressed with
      the quality he puts into them." -Ssassquatch

      "Felt like that I was in that old 80's Atari game "Frogger" as I
      watched for the traffic clear so I could get to the cache" -Yungie

      "Would the next person to this cache please look for my Motorola 2-way
      pager that may have fallen off at the cache site? There is a $20 reward
      for its return!" -Mrs. Captain Picard

      "Most unique location for a non-virtual cache I have seen yet!" -Peeve