hey

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2004
      I'm off to do some in town caches I haven't done.
      Including:
      Drain Game GCJ6WP
      FTF Fever GCJM6J
      austin cemetary
      Austin Muscian's Cache (GCHYBX)
      which starts at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue.

      Anybody up for doing these maybe late this afternoon-ish?

      Shelly
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2004
        Shelly, what time were you thinking of starting?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2004
          I'm thinking later, rather than earlier. I'm flexible.
          Maybe 5 or 6 ish. With a swim somewhere at the end to cool off.
          what about you?

          On Jul 25, 2004, at 2:25 PM, Karen wrote:

          > Shelly, what time were you thinking of starting?

        • Karen

            I'm off to do some in town caches I haven't done.
            Including:
            Drain Game GCJ6WP
            FTF Fever GCJM6J
            austin cemetary
            Austin Muscian's Cache (GCHYBX)
            which starts at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue.

            Anybody up for doing these maybe late this afternoon-ish?

            Shelly

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
            <l.gif>

            • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

          • Chris Rabel
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
              http://mocoworkshop.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-plugin-repo-stats/business.php?qkxcnhr712jzaubem

              Music causes us to think eloquently. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
            • cheryl alblinger
              Message 6 of 6 , May 16, 2013
                http://vipgift.goldwaygroup.net/news_xml.php?lyeo862hryuryx

                cheryl007
                cheryl alblinger
                Your thesis topic is not the culmination of your best ideas, it's just something that you can prove in detail... I think your thesis is just supposed to be something that you compromise on. Every minute you are writing your thesis you are not doing new and interesting research. -- Greg Bolcer
                %