TxGeoCoins - New to Austin?

  • txhipowr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 2:55 PM
      Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin geocache.
      If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
      www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston area
      and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered TX0046
      thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
      Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
      geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
      movement on the proper tracking website.

      Lou Catozzi
      TxHiPowr
    • txhipowr
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
        I've placed two more TxGeoCoins. #48 is in YAPIDKA#2 and #49 is in the
        Brushy Creek multi-cache. As with my first one, if you would pick
        these travelers up, please move them north and/or east and help them
        on their way towards Vermont.

        Lou Catozzi

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
        > Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin geocache.
        > If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
        > www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston area
        > and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered TX0046
        > thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
        > Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
        > geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
        > movement on the proper tracking website.
        >
        > Lou Catozzi
        > TxHiPowr
      • txhipowr
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
          TxGeoCoin #48 is in YAPIDKA Series #1 not YS#2, sorry!

          Lou

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
          > I've placed two more TxGeoCoins. #48 is in YAPIDKA#2 and #49 is in
          the
          > Brushy Creek multi-cache. As with my first one, if you would pick
          > these travelers up, please move them north and/or east and help them
          > on their way towards Vermont.
          >
          > Lou Catozzi
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...>
          wrote:
          > > Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin
          geocache.
          > > If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
          > > www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston
          area
          > > and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered
          TX0046
          > > thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
          > > Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
          > > geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
          > > movement on the proper tracking website.
          > >
          > > Lou Catozzi
          > > TxHiPowr
        • Daniel McGauley
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
            Hi,

            We picked up the XXX movie passes for Wednesday night (8/7) at 7:30pm from
            Team KAMM's new cache in NW Austin, but we can't attend the show tonight.
            We rehid them in a new cache in SW austin: N30 11.125/W097 52.238 called the
            movie exchange cache. Please feel free to go grab them even before the
            cache is listed on geocaching.com. Hopefully someone can use the passes for
            tonight!

            -Daniel