RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mr. Hot Potato Head

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      Well, as of earlier today (Thursday) the game is officially over and
      Team Bubba has won the 1st Austin Geo-Hot Potato game with 47 points to
      Team Yuppies' 23 points! The game was going to run for a maximum of 92
      days so 46 points would make a win. I hope everyone had fun with this
      game.

      I tried to be a fair referee, and would probably change some of the
      rules to close a few of the loopholes next time, if there is a next
      time. But for now, the game is over. I'll try to make it out next week
      to pick up the Mr. Hot Potato Head (which consequently logged 119 miles
      just crisscrossing the river! If someone gets there before I do, feel
      free to move it farther south and I'll pick it up wherever it gets
      placed.

      Scott Robuck
      Team GeoDillo
      N 30° 12.4'
      W 97° 50.4'

      "Trying is the first step towards failure."
      -- Homer Simpson