RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
      Why only 5 stages?

      Let's rename ACS#1 in their honor (honour)! :-) ;-)

      - Dan

      From: Alex Alexander
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

      I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
      our honour. Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
      degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
      please :))

      A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
      do just fine.

      Cheers
      Alex.
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
        Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

        Candy Lind
        candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!
        Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM
        Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
          OOH, DAN! We don't want to run them COMPLETELY away!! LOL