RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
      Very good. I look forward to hoisting a few pints with you.

      - Dan

    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
        At 22:46 02/06/2003, you wrote:
        >Anyone interested in helping me plan a traditional cache in honor of our
        >visitors? I have an idea.....
        >
        >Cheers!
        >Grrlfrog

        I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
        our honour. Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
        degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
        please :))

        A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
        do just fine.

        Cheers
        Alex.
      • Dan Miner
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
          Why only 5 stages?

          Let's rename ACS#1 in their honor (honour)! :-) ;-)

          - Dan

          Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

          Candy Lind

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
            Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

            Candy Lind
            candylind@...
            I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
            Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!
            Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM
            Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
              OOH, DAN! We don't want to run them COMPLETELY away!! LOL