RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Mary Ann Laverty
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
      Cool - I will get in touch with y'all off-line for a planning session :-)

      Grrlfrog

      Grajek <jgrajek@...> wrote:

      Well If Big Mo and Candy are in I have to be.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
        Very good. I look forward to hoisting a few pints with you.

        - Dan

      • Alex Alexander
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
          At 22:46 02/06/2003, you wrote:
          >Anyone interested in helping me plan a traditional cache in honor of our
          >visitors? I have an idea.....
          >
          >Cheers!
          >Grrlfrog

          I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
          our honour. Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
          degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
          please :))

          A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
          do just fine.

          Cheers
          Alex.
        • Dan Miner
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
            Why only 5 stages?

            Let's rename ACS#1 in their honor (honour)! :-) ;-)

            - Dan

            Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

            Candy Lind

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
              Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

              Candy Lind
              candylind@...
              I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
              Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!
              Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM

              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                OOH, DAN! We don't want to run them COMPLETELY away!! LOL