Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Mary Ann Laverty
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
      Dare I ask the details on that one???  I must have missed an interesting discussion.....

      Grrlfrog

      Megindler@... wrote:
      You're sure you want to be around the girls that have discussed "euthanasia"?    ;o)

      "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." - Pam Brown

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Mary Ann Laverty
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
        Cool - I will get in touch with y'all off-line for a planning session :-)

        Grrlfrog

        Grajek <jgrajek@...> wrote:

        Well If Big Mo and Candy are in I have to be.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
          Very good. I look forward to hoisting a few pints with you.

          - Dan

        • Alex Alexander
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
            At 22:46 02/06/2003, you wrote:
            >Anyone interested in helping me plan a traditional cache in honor of our
            >visitors? I have an idea.....
            >
            >Cheers!
            >Grrlfrog

            I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
            our honour. Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
            degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
            please :))

            A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
            do just fine.

            Cheers
            Alex.
          • Dan Miner
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
              Why only 5 stages?

              Let's rename ACS#1 in their honor (honour)! :-) ;-)

              - Dan

              Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

              Candy Lind

              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

                Candy Lind
                candylind@...
                I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
                Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!
                Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM

                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                  OOH, DAN! We don't want to run them COMPLETELY away!! LOL