RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The British are coming.....

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 2, 2003

      Well If Big Mo and Candy are in I have to be.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 2, 2003
        You're sure you want to be around the girls that have discussed "euthanasia"?    ;o)
      • Mary Ann Laverty

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
            Cool - I will get in touch with y'all off-line for a planning session :-)

            Grrlfrog

            Grajek <jgrajek@...> wrote:

            Well If Big Mo and Candy are in I have to be.

            > I would hope that as well as looking at different
            > neighbourhoods we might
            > just be able to hunt some tupperware too :)  .  Any
            > of you guys like to act
            > as cache buddy?

            Lots of caches in lots of neighborhoods. Caching would
            be a great way to see the city. A lot of caches are in
            greenbelts right in the middle of neighborhoods.

            > How about some kind of get-together or meet on the
            > weekend of  12/13 July
            > or will you all be partied out fro! m the celebrations
            > of the 4th????  (we
            > let you win you know!!!)

            Texans? Partied out? You ain't from 'round these parts
            are ya? :-)

            Tony
            Team Bohica

            "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." - Pam Brown

            Do you Yahoo!?

            "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." - Pam Brown

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Dan Miner
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 3, 2003
              Very good. I look forward to hoisting a few pints with you.

              - Dan

            • Alex Alexander
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                At 22:46 02/06/2003, you wrote:
                >Anyone interested in helping me plan a traditional cache in honor of our
                >visitors? I have an idea.....
                >
                >Cheers!
                >Grrlfrog

                I think we would be really pleased to have a traditional cache placed in
                our honour. Bear in mind that I guess the temperature will be almost 100
                degrees and I fall into the "big guy" category, so not on top of a mountain
                please :))

                A nice tasteful drive-by, not too far from a source of amber nectar would
                do just fine.

                Cheers
                Alex.
              • Dan Miner
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                  Why only 5 stages?

                  Let's rename ACS#1 in their honor (honour)! :-) ;-)

                  - Dan

                  Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

                  Candy Lind

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                    Oh, come on, Alex! Where's your sense of adventure???? We were going to make it a five-stage multi up the 5 most scenic peaks in Central Texas!! ;-D

                    Candy Lind
                    candylind@...
                    I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
                    Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!
                    Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:28 AM

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 4, 2003
                      OOH, DAN! We don't want to run them COMPLETELY away!! LOL