Site about GPS from Brasil

  • Amanda Paixao Monttezzinni
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2002
      http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

      Yahoo! Encontros - O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
        How is this about geocaching?
        It is just a bunch of Ads that probably get someone paid.

        Would the Admin remove this person from the Central Texas List, since there e-mail is even in  Brasil.

        Or could we make it a private list by invitation/aproval only?

        Chances are there are lots of lurkers that are spam finders and just watch our e-mail traffic go by and get our GOOD e-mail addresses.

        Thanks!

        Tim

        At 04:04 PM 7/20/2002 -0300, you wrote:
        http://www.geocities.com/zemaplata/index.html

        Yahoo! Encontros - O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor