RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] M15 - The Coordinates Will Be Reveal ed...

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
      Good try! I'm finding that ignoring your little puzzle cache for the moment is giving me HUGE satisfaction! Why don't you come do my dishes, and I'll consider showing some interest........

      LOL!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        Hell, maybe you two could come over and do my lawn and my dishes!

        On Jul 6, 2004, at 2:20 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686 wrote:

        > Good try! I'm finding that ignoring your little puzzle cache for the
        > moment is giving me HUGE satisfaction! Why don't you come do my
        > dishes, and I'll consider showing some interest........
        >
        > LOL!
        > Julie

      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
          ARE YOU NUTS! We're obviously trying to get out of doing our OWN!

          Hell, maybe you two could come over and do my lawn and my dishes!

          On Jul 6, 2004, at 2:20 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686 wrote:

          > Good try! I'm finding that ignoring your little puzzle cache for the
          > moment is giving me HUGE satisfaction! Why don't you come do my
          > dishes, and I'll consider showing some interest........
          >
          > LOL!
          > Julie

        • Michele Pain
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
            How about if I made it an event cache? My lawn is so high mowing it
            could be quite an event!

            On Jul 6, 2004, at 4:30 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686 wrote:

            > ARE YOU NUTS! We're obviously trying to get out of doing our OWN!
            > Julie

          • Perrine Julie-ra5686
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
              If you invite SHEEP, I think you'll do real well!

              How about if I made it an event cache? My lawn is so high mowing it
              could be quite an event!

              On Jul 6, 2004, at 4:30 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686 wrote:

              > ARE YOU NUTS! We're obviously trying to get out of doing our OWN!
              > Julie

            • BlazerMan
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
                You could call it "Dirty Deeds, Done with Sheep!"

                (P.S. for those who may not know: This is a Weird Al Yankovic song,
                which was a parody on AC/DC's Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap)