M15 - The Coordinates Will Be Revealed...

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      ...to the first person who comes out and mows my lawn, front and back.
      Don't like puzzles but like a little physical challenge? Still want to
      earn that smiley? When you finish the lawn, I'll give you a post-it
      note with the coordinates printed on it in plain english, no
      deciphering required. You will also qualify for one of the Oneida 9"
      vase nTF prizes. This offer may be repeated again in subsequent weeks.
      Act now, the grass isn't getting any shorter. I will supply the
      lawnmower.
      ;-)
      -mark
    • KATT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        Is it a riding lawn mower? Maybe I could mow yours then mow mine
        then return the mower. LOL. Tami - eagletlr