RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tubing in New Braunfels on Friday Ju ly 9th

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Want to, but can't! Sorry.
      Have fun!

      From: Tanya Phillips [mailto:tanyamp@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 8:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tubing in New Braunfels on Friday July 9th

      Hey all you cachers! My sister Lori is here from Washington State
      and we want to go tubing with a bunch of people in New Braunfels on
      Friday if they are open and it's not raining, yadda yadda.

      If enough cachers want to go, we'll make it an event cache, so let
      me know! (off list if you want, too at tanyamp@... )

      I know it's Friday, BUT we have a lot of other things to do on the
      weekends AND it's less crowded, AND it's summer, AND my husband is
      off on Fridays, AND you can skip out - take a sick day or
      something! Come on!!!

      btw, I am thinking we meet there at 10am and take one of the
      midrange 4 hour trips! We usually go to the area behind the big
      restaurant/dance hall right there where the bridge is. There are 2
      tubing places right on the water and we go to the one on the right
      side of the bridge coming from town (west side). I will post more
      info at the cache site if it's an event.

      tanya & chuck & Lori and kids