Re: Caching Monday?

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
      Anytime is good, but it will be cooler in the morning. There's lots
      of caches near 183 just north of you I haven't done.

      Kevin

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Therese McHugh
      <briese2@y...> wrote:
      > I am a beginner with an eTrex Vista and would love to
      > cache with you if you have the patience! Afternoon or
      > evening? I live by North Mopac and 183 and have a
      > puppy who would have to come, too. I totally
      > understand if you are looking for more of a jaunt than
      > I can provide. Even an hour of instruction at some
      > point would really be appreciated, though.
      >
      > Therese
      >
      > --- Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@a...> wrote:
      > > Anybody want to cache Mon.?

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Therese McHugh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
        I can only do afternoon, anytime after 2:00. Let me
        know if this will work, and if so, where to meet you.

        therese