RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Stargate caches

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      My guess is that the wormhole gets an assist from the
      Interglactic Postal Service. Cool idea. Where is the
      Austin wormhole going to open up?

      - Dan (WhiteShark)

    • Tanya Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
        I have contacted the owner and plan to open an Austin Wormhole, we
        will be scouting a cool location soon! Will keep you posted!!!
        Tanya (Gadget Girl)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dan Miner miner@c...