RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Stargate caches

  • dragnfyr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      That is an awesome concept....

      Drag

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BlazerMan [mailto:blazerman_atx@...]
      Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 8:02 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Stargate caches

      A travel bug I was watching landed in this cache. Looks like a
      pretty neat idea. I have no idea how the wormhole works, but looks
      like it does!

      http://tinyurl.com/ysrda

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Dan Miner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        My guess is that the wormhole gets an assist from the
        Interglactic Postal Service. Cool idea. Where is the
        Austin wormhole going to open up?

        - Dan (WhiteShark)

      • Tanya Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
          I have contacted the owner and plan to open an Austin Wormhole, we
          will be scouting a cool location soon! Will keep you posted!!!
          Tanya (Gadget Girl)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dan Miner miner@c...