Stargate caches

  • BlazerMan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      A travel bug I was watching landed in this cache. Looks like a
      pretty neat idea. I have no idea how the wormhole works, but looks
      like it does!

      http://tinyurl.com/ysrda
    • dragnfyr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        That is an awesome concept....

        Drag

        A travel bug I was watching landed in this cache. Looks like a
        pretty neat idea. I have no idea how the wormhole works, but looks
        like it does!

        http://tinyurl.com/ysrda

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Dan Miner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
          My guess is that the wormhole gets an assist from the
          Interglactic Postal Service. Cool idea. Where is the
          Austin wormhole going to open up?

          - Dan (WhiteShark)

        • Tanya Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
            I have contacted the owner and plan to open an Austin Wormhole, we
            will be scouting a cool location soon! Will keep you posted!!!
            Tanya (Gadget Girl)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dan Miner miner@c...