RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching Monday?

  • LEW BEST
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004

      Hi guys

      Couple of us in Waco were planning on Monday morning but haven’t heard anything further.  I’m a newby & if the Monday plan doesn’t materialize I might be interested in joining yall; would prefer north Austin area for sure; somewhere in between would be better?

      See http://texasgeocaching.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=44 independence day post.

      Lew

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
        Anytime is good, but it will be cooler in the morning. There's lots
        of caches near 183 just north of you I haven't done.

        Kevin

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Therese McHugh
        <briese2@y...> wrote:
        > I am a beginner with an eTrex Vista and would love to
        > cache with you if you have the patience! Afternoon or
        > evening? I live by North Mopac and 183 and have a
        > puppy who would have to come, too. I totally
        > understand if you are looking for more of a jaunt than
        > I can provide. Even an hour of instruction at some
        > point would really be appreciated, though.
        >
        > Therese
        >
        > --- Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@a...> wrote:
        > > Anybody want to cache Mon.?

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Therese McHugh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
          I can only do afternoon, anytime after 2:00. Let me
          know if this will work, and if so, where to meet you.

          therese