Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching Monday?

  • Therese McHugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
      I am a beginner with an eTrex Vista and would love to
      cache with you if you have the patience! Afternoon or
      evening? I live by North Mopac and 183 and have a
      puppy who would have to come, too. I totally
      understand if you are looking for more of a jaunt than
      I can provide. Even an hour of instruction at some
      point would really be appreciated, though.

      Therese

      --- Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@...> wrote:
      > Anybody want to cache Mon.?

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • LEW BEST
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004

        Hi guys

        Couple of us in Waco were planning on Monday morning but haven’t heard anything further.  I’m a newby & if the Monday plan doesn’t materialize I might be interested in joining yall; would prefer north Austin area for sure; somewhere in between would be better?

        See http://texasgeocaching.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=44 independence day post.

        Lew

        --- Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@...> wrote:
        > Anybody want to cache Mon.?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      • Kevin Dytrich
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
          Anytime is good, but it will be cooler in the morning. There's lots
          of caches near 183 just north of you I haven't done.

          Kevin

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Therese McHugh

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
            I can only do afternoon, anytime after 2:00. Let me
            know if this will work, and if so, where to meet you.

            therese