Caching Monday?

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 11:55 AM
      Anybody want to cache Mon.?
    • Therese McHugh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3 1:02 PM
        I am a beginner with an eTrex Vista and would love to
        cache with you if you have the patience! Afternoon or
        evening? I live by North Mopac and 183 and have a
        puppy who would have to come, too. I totally
        understand if you are looking for more of a jaunt than
        I can provide. Even an hour of instruction at some
        point would really be appreciated, though.

        Therese

        --- Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@...> wrote:
        > Anybody want to cache Mon.?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • LEW BEST
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 4:52 PM

          Hi guys

          Couple of us in Waco were planning on Monday morning but haven’t heard anything further.  I’m a newby & if the Monday plan doesn’t materialize I might be interested in joining yall; would prefer north Austin area for sure; somewhere in between would be better?

          See http://texasgeocaching.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=44 independence day post.

          Lew

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3 10:28 PM
            Anytime is good, but it will be cooler in the morning. There's lots
            of caches near 183 just north of you I haven't done.

            Kevin

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Therese McHugh

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 8:27 PM
              I can only do afternoon, anytime after 2:00. Let me
              know if this will work, and if so, where to meet you.

              therese