60CS with case

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      If you guys want to see what the Garmin 60CS looks like with it's new
      case, check this out, GCAE38 on GC.com. It also shows a lock on the
      elusive # 35 bird. Centex Trekker entry today.
    • Kevin Dytrich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        I don't know if this where Scott got them, but itlooks the same.
        http://tinyurl.com/3bcj2

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dytrich"