updated Geocacher's phone list

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

      I’m getting ready to update the Geocacher’s phone list.  If you already have the list, PLEASE REVIEW your information and let me know (by sending a private email to Update_List@... ) of any changes/additions that you have.  If you do not have the list and want one, the rule is that you have to supply to me (in a private email) the following info:

      Geocaching Name:

      First name:

      Last name:

      Email address:

      Home Phone:

      Mobile Phone:

      Work Phone:

      Address or Home Lat/Long:

      Zip Code:

      City:

      PAF (Phone A Friend) this is a YES or NO and it means whether you mind if other people call you for caching help/hints

      Only the geocachers that choose to share their info will get the list. I will not post your home address, and I will only post your home coordinates rounded to one decimal place. I plan to get out a new list in the next week.

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'