RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Is GC.com down?

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2004
      I reckon that they shut the site down to stop Grajek from deleting his
      three smileys.

      Seriously, it is worth remembering that just like the bloggers found out,
      one day gc.com might not be there. It could all be down to the whim of one
      man.

      Back-up your caches !!!

      I'm off to Italy and Switzerland tomorrow and luckily I ran my pocket query
      last night.

      Alex.
    • mpain@swbell.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2004
        Boy - you're going to have a LOT of caching to do!

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2004
          Here's the problem.

          http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

          Boy - you're going to have a LOT of caching to do!

          No it was me. I ran GeoToad yesterday to download all caches within
          ten miles of my home zip, but I accidentally typed '78732' in the
          mileage field instead of the zip field. I can't stop it because
          there's no CTRL-C key on my keyboard. It should be finished
          downloading in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience...

          -mark
          On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

          > Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I hate it
          > when
          > that happens.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Kevin Dytrich