RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Is GC.com down?

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1 7:32 AM
      LOL. It was me sorry my bad. Thought it would be cool to have on my
      laptop.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1 7:35 AM
        Well put it back! Remember, Copy and paste good, cut and paste bad.

        LOL. It was me sorry my bad. Thought it would be cool to have on my
        laptop.

        Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I hate it
        when
        that happens.

        > I 'm getting the old, "Page cannot be displayed" error.

      • lowracer
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1 7:36 AM
          No it was me. I ran GeoToad yesterday to download all caches within
          ten miles of my home zip, but I accidentally typed '78732' in the
          mileage field instead of the zip field. I can't stop it because
          there's no CTRL-C key on my keyboard. It should be finished
          downloading in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience...

          -mark
          On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

          > Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I hate it
          > when
          > that happens.

        • Kevin Dytrich
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 1 7:43 AM
            and i thought Macs were supposed to be GOOD!

            -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer <lowracer@a...>
            wrote:
            > No it was me. I ran GeoToad yesterday to download all caches within
            > ten miles of my home zip, but I accidentally typed '78732' in the
            > mileage field instead of the zip field. I can't stop it because
            > there's no CTRL-C key on my keyboard. It should be finished
            > downloading in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience...
            >
            > -mark
            > On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:
            >
            > > Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I
            hate it
            > > when
            > > that happens.

          • Alex Alexander
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 1 7:56 AM
              I reckon that they shut the site down to stop Grajek from deleting his
              three smileys.

              Seriously, it is worth remembering that just like the bloggers found out,
              one day gc.com might not be there. It could all be down to the whim of one
              man.

              Back-up your caches !!!

              I'm off to Italy and Switzerland tomorrow and luckily I ran my pocket query
              last night.

              Alex.
            • mpain@swbell.net
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 1 8:08 AM
                Boy - you're going to have a LOT of caching to do!

                No it was me. I ran GeoToad yesterday to download all caches within
                ten miles of my home zip, but I accidentally typed '78732' in the
                mileage field instead of the zip field. I can't stop it because
                there's no CTRL-C key on my keyboard. It should be finished
                downloading in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience...

                -mark
                On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

                > Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I hate it
                > when
                > that happens.

                http://mail2web.com/ .
              • Wayne Lind
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 1 8:17 AM
                  Here's the problem.

                  http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

                  Boy - you're going to have a LOT of caching to do!

                  No it was me. I ran GeoToad yesterday to download all caches within
                  ten miles of my home zip, but I accidentally typed '78732' in the
                  mileage field instead of the zip field. I can't stop it because
                  there's no CTRL-C key on my keyboard. It should be finished
                  downloading in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience...

                  -mark
                  On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

                  > Some novice computer user has downloaded the internet again. I hate it
                  > when
                  > that happens.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Kevin Dytrich