Re: Geo-Woodstock in Tennessee

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      No, as you can see in my reply to Ken I had to cancel. I am going to
      Vegas July 10th instead. I will sneak in some caching there and am
      going to place one there also. One of you lucky people will be
      getting a call from me when I do a webcam cache there that was setup
      since my last visit there a few months ago. I'll try to call before
      ya'll are asleep this time (sorry about that! :-).