virtual cache requirements

  • candy8966
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 8:09 AM
      VC's should not require a photo. I can't afford to replace my little
      DC215 camera that is being held together with a giant rubber band,
      and many people geocache with a $90 etrex from Frye's and nothing
      more. I think that's a little too much.

      Candy
    • Tim Gahagan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 8:22 AM
        Hey Candy,

        If you want I will gladly give you my DC215 for parts. The battery cradle
        is broken, and after it was dropped last the lens is screwy and gives
        blurry photos, but there might be something on it/in it you need.

        Tim
        E-mail me off list

        At 03:09 PM 7/14/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >VC's should not require a photo. I can't afford to replace my little
        >DC215 camera that is being held together with a giant rubber band,
        >and many people geocache with a $90 etrex from Frye's and nothing
        >more. I think that's a little too much.
        >
        >Candy

        T. Patrick Gahagan
        President and CEO