CACHE BUDDY WANTED

  • L. Kevin D.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 10:20 AM
      My daughter is losing interest in caching. Yeah, she's like me too
      much (different). Besides, she wilts in the heat and absolutely hates
      to bushwhack. She does enjoy trading though. Even if I could
      convince to go more often, I only see her one day a week and every
      other weekend. I like to go out as much as possible.

      I live in Round Rock, but I'm willing to meet somewhere. I've
      compiled lists of caches in various areas I'd like to grab. If
      anybody's interested, either e-mail me; centextrekker@... or
      reply here; whatever makes you happy.

      thanks,

      Kevin