Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 100% OFF TOPIC ... lychees?

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2004
      I've been at summer camp with the scouts this last week and I'm just now
      seeing this post. Lychees are from China and they're really a small hard
      fruit and not a nut, even though they're called "llychee nuts" most of
      the time. They're popular in Chinese cooking and are sweet with a
      bitter-tart finish. I've never been a big fan of them personally.

      Henry

      >>> candylind@... 6/18/2004 11:47:58 PM >>>
      Can someone tell me what lychees are like, taste and texture wise?
      What are they good for? I mean, do you just peel and eat, or use in
      salads, or both, or something totally different?

      Candy