RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You know you've been bushwhacking when...
- View SourceThese are great, I guess I should add a real one.You know you've been bushwhacking when you come across a game trail and it looks like an interstate.-----Original Message-----1.You spend the next 3 days picking cactus spines out of various
From: cybercat10120002000 [mailto:cybercat@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:02 PM
Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You know you've been bushwhacking when...
2.The scratches from your previous outing haven't healed yet and you
have new scratches on top of them.
3.(Women only--You drop your drawers to heed the call of nature and
get stickers or poison ivy on your butt).
4.The bottom of your washing machine begins to sprout with all the
dried seedlings you have been washing off your socks.
5.Your shoes have turned grey with the amount of mucky muck you
constantly squish through.
6.You don't have to mark your car with your GPS because you leave a
trail back to it with various items that have gotten stuck on
trees/cactus/spiny vines. For example, strands of your hair, pieces
of your skin, samples of your DNA, bits of your shirt or shorts.
7. The mosquitoes have learned that while you are in search of a
cache, there is an all they can eat buffet.
8. Your significant other complains about bits of strange flora that
decorate the inside of your car.
9. You begin to think twice about sticking your ungloved hand into a
10. You didn't mark your car and you are completely turned around
and you wander for hours thinking, if I ever get out of here, God, I
will always mark my car. I promise.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.