Re: You know you've been bushwhacking when...

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2003
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat10120002000"
      <cybercat@w...> wrote:
      You know you've been bushwhacking when...
      > 1.You spend the next 3 days picking cactus spines out of various
      > body parts...
      > 10. You didn't mark your car and you are completely turned around
      > and you wander for hours thinking, if I ever get out of here, God,
      > I will always mark my car. I promise.

      There is a CONSPICUOUS omission from this list:

      You know you've been bushwhacking when...
      ... you've been hunting for a cybercat cache!!!! ;-P

      Candy
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2003
        These are great, I guess I should add a real one.
        You know you've been bushwhacking when you come across a game trail and it looks like an interstate.