RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: GCJMXM in Afghanistan

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 22, 2004
      It's like the kiss of death putting caches in Southeast Austin. Nobody comes. So I'm really glad you did! Looks like you're working on Wayne's Bonus cache. You may beat him to it! But you'd better hurry....... Let me know when you come to do Wayne's Smackdown cache and I'll go do it with you if I can or haven't gotten there already.