Re: Geocaching article in "Austin Fit"

  • tlane3of6
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 8:49 AM
      -Yes, we have that issue. It's a very basic/intro article. The guy
      writes about his FIRST find (Longview Park). I think he is employed
      by Whole Earth Provisions and sells the GPSr.

      Marilyn of threelanes

      -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Swain"
      <bkswain@y...> wrote:
      > Did anyone else see the article in "Austin Fit" (or something like
      that)? It's a free newspaper-style publication I picked up in a
      Delaware Sub shop. The cover article is about good hiking spots and
      there is a side article at the end about geocaching. It has
      someone's name in it that they went along with for the article, but
      I can't recall it. The article is in my car, perhaps I could scan
      it in if anyone's interested.

      > FYI the main article about hiking spots listed 4 as great
      locations - Bull Creek, Barton Creek, McKinney Falls, and the Turkey
      Creek Nature trail. There are geocaches in all of these areas!