Cache gone AWOL?

  • Bryan Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      Hi all, and thanks to Candy for pointing out this group to me. I've met a few of you at the CITO event a couple weeks back (I'm TX Hokie).

      So I just noticed that a cache that was in Slaughter Creek park seems to have vanished from geocaching.com. It was called something like Kids Only. There are two other caches in that park which still show up, but Kids Only is no longer there - not even showing as unavailable. It's just gone. I guess someone deleted it completely as opposed to archiving it?

      Oh well, one less I have to try to find!

      Bryan
    • Scott Robuck
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2003
        Bryan...

        Kids Only is still on the geocaching.com website but it IS archived
        because it's physically gone. You can view the archived cache at

        I think Dan, Kim and Ryan moved to Chicago, at least that is what I
        gathered from his webpage.

        Scott Robuck
        N 30° 12.4'
        W 97° 50.4'

        "Trying is the first step towards failure."
        -- Homer Simpson

        Hi all, and thanks to Candy for pointing out this group to me. I've met
        a few of you at the CITO event a couple weeks back (I'm TX Hokie).

        So I just noticed that a cache that was in Slaughter Creek park seems to
        have vanished from geocaching.com. It was called something like Kids
        Only. There are two other caches in that park which still show up, but
        Kids Only is no longer there - not even showing as unavailable. It's
        just gone. I guess someone deleted it completely as opposed to
        archiving it?

        Oh well, one less I have to try to find!

        Bryan

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to