Post Mortem for last night's Rescue Mission

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Well, I'm sorry to report that 1) we didn't find the Captain; and 2) the Revors took over Gadget Girl's body, so we will have to be ever watchful on future night trips, in case they decide to assert themselves into her consciousness. Thank goodness they are fearful of sunlight! Of course, this COULD put quite a crimp in Chuck's plans for their anniversary today!!  ;-)

      It was great to meet new folks, and I want to give Darrell (txgeoham) a big THANK YOU!! for his gentlemanly assistance to the otherwise all-female "second wave" ... he and the other ladies were always there to keep me from hurting my knee on the tough slopes, and to get us going the right way when we got off track. I went home soaking wet with sweat, and a banged up elbow after taking a little ski trip on a trail covered with golf balls, but I can definitely say I had a great time on Planet Essiada!

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        I had an absolute blast last night observing both geo-rescue teams
        make their trek across the Third Moon. I'm not sure if I laughed
        harder when Tanya's body was taken over by the Revors or when I
        heard Candy's reaction as MCP triggered the XWDB transmtter. Thanks
        to all that participated in making it a memorable evening. It's
        unfortunate that Capt. Stevens had to bolt out of his hiding spot
        just before we arrived but I bet he's back there now awaiting the
        next teams daring rescue attempt.

        <candylind@e...> wrote:
        > Well, I'm sorry to report that 1) we didn't find the Captain; and
        2) the Revors took over Gadget Girl's body, so we will have to be
        ever watchful on future night trips, in case they decide to assert
        themselves into her consciousness. Thank goodness they are fearful
        of sunlight! Of course, this COULD put quite a crimp in Chuck's
        plans for their anniversary today!! ;-)

        > It was great to meet new folks, and I want to give Darrell
        (txgeoham) a big THANK YOU!! for his gentlemanly assistance to the
        otherwise all-female "second wave" ... he and the other ladies were
        always there to keep me from hurting my knee on the tough slopes,
        and to get us going the right way when we got off track. I went home
        soaking wet with sweat, and a banged up elbow after taking a little
        ski trip on a trail covered with golf balls, but I can definitely
        say I had a great time on Planet Essiada!

        > Candy Lind candylind@e...
        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
        GEOCACHER."
        http://www.txga.net