RE: Another Kind of Yellow Jeep Fever

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      I have been assured by 9key that we are getting Yellow Jeeps in Austin and San Antonio. If you want to know when they are deployed, visit This Page and sign up for notifications. I can hardly wait!!  =8-O   =8-D   =8-O   =8-D   =8-O   =8-D

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!