RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another kind of Yellow Jeep Fever!

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004

      Wouldn’t they have contacted an Austin cacher to get them placed?  Does anyone know who is placing them?

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      Geocachers] Another kind of Yellow Jeep Fever!

      Is anyone else looking for those little yellow jeep 4X4 TB's for the Jeep contest? I looked through every cache in Austin and didn't find one listed. Are they being kept on a separate database because there are so many of them? I signed up to be notified if any show up nearby, but I haven't received any notices yet.

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!