RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Okay, that's it, I can't wait any lo nger!!!!

  • Dan Miner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004

      What's a flashlight? Do you mean an electron actuated, linear
      collated, multi-spectral radiation illumination source?

      (I tried to get phasor or laser in there someplace but it
      just wouldn't fit. :-)

      - Dan (WhiteShark)
    • Tanya Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        Well then we have the EALCMSRIS from HELL!!!!!
        see ya soon!
        Tanya