"The Mission" Third Moon From Planet Essiada GCJHKC

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
      "The Mission" is forming up nicely. So many, willing to risk their
      lives to save the Captain. Heartwarming!

      All are welcome!

      I'm checking with Essiar about the fine points but this is what I think
      is going to happen.

      We will meet at the coordinates NO LATER THAN 8:30 This evening. we
      will brave the Revors, radioactive ooze and etc. and rescue the
      Captain.

      I'm hoping we will be done no later than 11.

      We have two offers for secondary vehicles. We can figure that out at
      8:30 and go place one.

      That's all I know so far. After I've conferred with Essiar I'll post
      more.

      Thanks-
      Shelly