Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Third Moon From Planet Essiada GCJHKC

  • dbizzell50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
      I will be willing to accompany you on your rescue attempt. I should be able to jettison a recovery vehicle at the coordinates provided. I will serve in whatever capacity you require.

      Darrell
      txgeoham
    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
        "The Mission" is forming up nicely. So many, willing to risk their
        lives to save the Captain. Heartwarming!

        All are welcome!

        I'm checking with Essiar about the fine points but this is what I think
        is going to happen.

        We will meet at the coordinates NO LATER THAN 8:30 This evening. we
        will brave the Revors, radioactive ooze and etc. and rescue the
        Captain.

        I'm hoping we will be done no later than 11.

        We have two offers for secondary vehicles. We can figure that out at
        8:30 and go place one.

        That's all I know so far. After I've conferred with Essiar I'll post
        more.

        Thanks-
        Shelly