RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cooling off

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
      Message
      You definately need to put a name to this town! It sounds exactly like the town my dad was born and raised in. Even the snow tunnels.
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
        Message
        Listen my children and you shall hear,
        Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
        Up out of bed and across the floor,
        Hundred yard dash to the outhouse door.

        Poet Unknown.
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 2, 2004
          Oh man Michelle, now you got me thinking of hiking the Pacific Crest
          Trail! Beautiful mountains, warm afternoons and cool evenings. And the
          trout fishing is great!

          >>> mpain@... 6/1/2004 9:35:23 PM >>>

        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 2, 2004
            Aug 4 - 8. How much lobster can you eat while you cache?
            http://www.mainelobsterfestival.com/

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Rohlfs"