RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cooling off

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
      Message
      Up hill both ways no doubt.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: dragnfyr [mailto:dragnfyr@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:42 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cooling off

      Thats strange, some of my most vivid memories of Maine are walking down the snow tunnels to the outhouse when I was a kid.... I guess its a matter of perspective.... :)

      Drag

      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
        Omg I do not know this man.... Honey no outhouse stories please.. they were bad the first time I heard them...:):):):)

        Up hill both ways no doubt.

        <candylind@e...> wrote:
        > Sorry, but I can live WITHOUT this temp and humidity range! I
        really
        > enjoyed cacheing this winter, and we had such a nice LONG
        spring ...
        > maybe I'll go to AZ, where "it's a DRY heat"! Would that work?
        Better
        > yet, I ADORED waking up to 50� (under a BLANKET!) in early August
        > when we were in northern Maine ... I think it's time to visit
        Wayne's
        > folks again ... ;-D
        >
        > Candy
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gbmorrow"
        > <gmorrow@b...> wrote:
        > > Georgetown musta had a cold front! The closest weathernet
        location
        > > to my qth (Bedicheck MS) was 101.8...heat index 111.6...
        > >
        > > It's finally geocaching weather!!
        > >
        > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Alex Alexander
        > > <alex.yahoogroups@n...> wrote:
        > > > Georgetown 2pm 95�F
        > > > Fair Feels Like
        > > > 105�F
        > > >
        > > > I'm glad to see that it has cooled down a little since we came
        > > home. :)
        > > >
        > > > Alex (&Amy)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <image.tiff>
        <image.tiff>

        * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

      • dragnfyr
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
          Message
          No, that was going to school.... I could look out my front door and see the school.... only problem with it was I lived on one hill (seemed like a mountain when I was a kid) and the school was on another.... So we walked uphill going to and coming home from school.... But at least I had company, I am from a large family....

          Drag

          PS...  I do remember going lobster "fishing" with my uncle Ray..... Now a days I think they call that poaching though.....

          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
            Message
            I love you baby.... its OK, we have plumbing nowadays....

            Drag

            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
              Message
              You definately need to put a name to this town! It sounds exactly like the town my dad was born and raised in. Even the snow tunnels.

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 1, 2004
                Message
                Listen my children and you shall hear,
                Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
                Up out of bed and across the floor,
                Hundred yard dash to the outhouse door.

                Poet Unknown.
                I love you baby.... its OK, we have plumbing nowadays....

                Drag

                Omg I do not know this man.... Honey no outhouse stories please.. they were bad the first time I heard them...:):):):)

              • Henry Rohlfs
                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 2, 2004
                  Oh man Michelle, now you got me thinking of hiking the Pacific Crest
                  Trail! Beautiful mountains, warm afternoons and cool evenings. And the
                  trout fishing is great!

                  >>> mpain@... 6/1/2004 9:35:23 PM >>>

                • Essiar
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 2, 2004
                    Aug 4 - 8. How much lobster can you eat while you cache?
                    http://www.mainelobsterfestival.com/

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Rohlfs"