our CITO photo is in TodaysCacher! -- online

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004

      Hey Everyone!  An event cache photo from our CITO event last year was published online in Todayscacher.  Kudos to all the cachers in the photo for helping to collect a huge pile of trash!  We are the bottom left picture on the page.  I took this photo, so I am not in it, nor is Candy, who was taking pics of her own!

      Tanya
    • Trey Bielefeld
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        There's also a picture of the Waco CITO event.  Some Austin geocachers were there.  Right side, middle picture.

        Trey